Saturday, September 3, 2011

No More Recipe's !

I probably won't be able to post much over the next 5 - 6 weeks,  as my daughter Daniela is recovering from jaw surgery, and has her teeth wired shut.   She's unable to eat anything other than liquid, blended food, not something any of the readers of my blog would be interested in, and as I'm trying to take care of her, I don't want to fill the house with yummy cooking smells of stuff she can't eat.

So I'm doing the liquid diet too (after all misery loves company) as a way of supporting her, it helps me understand a little of what she's going through, with the exception of not having to take the nasty tasting medicine or deal with the pain :o(

But in the meantime, I'll be making notes, and dreaming up new yummy dishes that I can post once I can start cooking again.

Happy Labor Day Weekend :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment